Thursday, January 17, 2019

1 year, just over a hundred pounds lighter and the face gains are real.

Good day everyone! I hope you are all kicking butt today! Well I've officially lost over 100 pounds and I am very happy about that! While I am still learning to navigate this life and be happy with myself internally, I have made great progress and I look forward to continuing my journey. Starting weight was ~410 lbs(I think I weighed more but can't confirm), current weight as of this morning 299 lbs. I'm 5'11" and 31 years old. Here is my face comparison from my passport photo to yesterday. Sorry for the bad passport quality pic. I have gone from a 5x pushing a 6x to a 3x and in some shirts a 2x, from size 52 pants to 42. The first time I bought new clothes that were a size smaller instead of bigger I legit cried.

Last November I completely gave up drinking and that kick started my weight loss. After 2 months of no booze I started counting calories. I've stayed at 2000 calories a day for a year and then slowly started incorporating walking and light weights. Some months have seen steady weight loss, some have been slow but I just continued counting and not losing track. I've decided to start increasing my protein, (thanks to good advice from friends on here) and started weight training harder along with cardio. I have also decreased my calorie intake to 1800. It has definitely been a journey but it's well worth it.

This community has been so helpful and a great resource for information, thank you to everyone!!!

submitted by /u/TheHebrewHammer-_-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TWJyRv

No comments:

Post a Comment