Thursday, January 17, 2019

Today mark's the the end of the 6th Month since I started my weight loss. 50Lbs down so far.

Have never shared any progress pictures before. So I thought I would show you guys my 6 Month journey so far!

https://imgur.com/a/KKWyvRh

Started my journey in August, 2018 to better myself and to help get over a break-up. Was sick of feeling like I wasn't wanted by others due to how fat I was. So I thought I would do something about it!

It's been a rough and hard 6 months. I train 5 times a week, Monday to Friday in the Gym, then attend a HIIT Class once a week. My diet has completely changed, even though I'm eating the same food everyday, which I don't mind at all. I still need to figure out a good nutrition plan.

I've gained so much confidence in myself, my Mental Health has improved so much. Seeing my family and friend react to how I'm doing with my weight loss gives me so much more strength to go and actually do it.

Just believing in myself, knowing how good and how much it's going to impact my future really did help.

I'm incredibly proud of myself.

submitted by /u/Akuhmu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DhO5sp

No comments:

Post a Comment