Thursday, January 17, 2019

15 lbs down 18 days into 2019, this is going better than I thought.

This is my last post, 21 days ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/a9vm30/hey_yall_want_to_start_my_weight_loss_journey_any/

I have been doing IF and eating generally healthier than before for the past 3 weeks. I have been going to the gym almost everyday except some nights where I really don't have the time to go to gym (no seriously, it's not excuses, I don't have the time). I started at 253 lbs and now I am at 238 lbs.

I'm not over the moon for my weight loss because I know I need to go deeper, but I'm making this thread as a milestone to document my thoughts throughout my weightloss journey.

I wanted to lose weight because this guy I met last year, I was super into him, we went on two dates, the sex was the best I've felt for years - it was marvelous, everything was so great, until he told me we weren't a good match out of the blue and rejected me. I was broken, sad, sobbing and telling my story to a person on lifeline just a week ago.

But it has made me a stronger person, because now I know I need to improve, I need to be a better man than I currently am - physically and mentally. I want to be a confident, strong and mature man. I have been obese since I was 5 and my entire life I have struggled with it. It has caused me a great deal of pain, getting bullied because of my appearance, having almost no dates on dating apps, having an extremely low self esteem and an obnoxious personality due to deeply rooted insecurity - which was a direct reason why the guy said no to me. No. I am not going to let that ruin my life anymore.

It is my destiny to fight obesity, to beat it. I have never had a single thought of backing off during the past three weeks - I know what I want, and it fills me with determination everytime I think about the rejections and pain alone the way. I am going to be a warrior and nothing is going to stop me.

To anybody that's still struggling - I know you can do it. Let's get it.

submitted by /u/NearbyWerewolf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Mjs13b

No comments:

Post a Comment