Sunday, January 20, 2019

1st week in and need some encouragement

I'm in my first week of a Noom weight loss program. I'm enjoying the food logging and tasks, as I am very data and check list oriented. So far it looks like it's just a calorie deficit program with some interesting mini articles to read each day about calorie density of foods, and strategies for managing and improving eating habits.

I've been logging my food religiously and trying to add in 'green' (low calorie density) foods. I'm still feeling hungry most of the day and getting irritable or discouraged because of it.

Anyone else have these problems? Any tips?

I did some prep today of smoothie packs, full of spinach and fruit that I'll blend with some protein powder and greek yogurt. I also made a good choice today when my SO decided to get Wendy's for dinner, I instead made vegetable and chicken stir fry.

Basically I'm looking for encouragement, and any tips anyone may have for starting out.

submitted by /u/nofoullanguage
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2R6j2U8

No comments:

Post a Comment