Monday, January 14, 2019

A new approach to my weight loss

I love this place and all the positivity that comes from here so thought I would share my new plans that I am proud of. A little about me, I have been an unhealthy weight for as long as I can remember, trying to lose weight doing all kinds of fad diets then just putting the weight right back on and some. The only times I can remember managing to lose weight and feel fitter were when I was extremely stressed and I want to feel fit without all the stress that I have always associated with it in the past. The way I lose weight has always been to reward my self with something good related once I reach my target weight. This always backfires. I am done with this pan. I have 83 lb to lose and after each 10 lb I will give myself a reward, for example, a new top or haircut or, once I reach my end goal, a weekend away. I am excited to treat myself but also excited to feel healthier and fitter!

submitted by /u/mima-mo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FqrHiD

No comments:

Post a Comment