Friday, January 18, 2019

A Reminder To Say Suck It To Haters

I’ve been doing pretty freaking amazing these last few months and I’ve never felt healthier in my life. I eat a huge amount and variety of fresh fruits and veggies every single day.

The other day I was talking to a relative and she told me what she ate that day, so I shared as well that I had eaten “the most delicious red bell pepper” at lunch time and described that it was the sweetest bell pepper I’d ever had before. The relative decided to comment “you must be deficient in nutrients and that’s why it tasted good”.

Wtf? Would anyone say the same if I said I had a delicious piece of pizza? I must be deficient in pizza vitamins? No! That’s so stupid! Just because I’m fat doesn’t mean I hate vegetables. Also, just because I’m fat doesn’t mean I’m super unhealthy, my blood pressure is perfect and my cholesterol and iron levels and literally every single thing in my recent blood test came back at exactly the levels they should be.

So, dear reader, this is just your reminder that people are always going to have something stupid/rude to say about your weight and/or weight loss. Screw them.

submitted by /u/macandsierra
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2U02Jd0

No comments:

Post a Comment