Friday, January 4, 2019

[Advice needed] Junk food addiction

Hi r/loseit!

After wallowing in self-pity and moping through 2018, I have reflected and am ready to start my new year on the right foot. My initial goal is to lose 15lbs first, and then I’ll see where that takes me. I’m going to start small, because baby steps.

I would really appreciate advice on how to start, how to get and stay motivated. I know weight loss is a slow and steady process, and I’m in it for the long haul. No more yo-yo dieting.

I started doing CICO, however I have a new problem. I am sticking to my calorie limit, but I’m reaching it in the worst way possible - via junk food. I know how to cook healthy and nutritious meals that are satisfying, but I have the worst junk food addiction, to the point where I have lost my appetite for normal meals. I will purposely eat less for the main meals, to save calories for my junk food. I basically eat 1000 calories of chips or chocolate or cookies, and 200 calories of healthy food. So yea, I’m sticking within the limit, but I feel tired and bloated and unmotivated. At this point, I don’t even think the junk food tastes good. I don’t know what the problem is or how to tackle it. Please, I would really appreciate words of advice and support!

submitted by /u/kittygoogs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2F93Y5x

No comments:

Post a Comment