Thursday, January 24, 2019

Another stall post

Hi. I’m sure this post is on here 1,00000 times because we all go through it and it’s discouraging. Hoping maybe someone could have some insight on why I’ve been stalled out for probably about three weeks. It’s heartbreaking really because I’ve been working so hard. Stats:

SW: 206 CW: 180 (this is what makes it even more frustrating I need the 170’s!) Height: 5’2

I’ve been seeing a nutritionist monthly as well as a metabolic doctor. I alternate between the two every month. Saw the doctor last month and he showed no weight loss since my December appointment and suggested I restrict myself more πŸ™„ I don’t like him lol. I see the nutritionist on the 14th and want to show some progress. I’m hoping when she does the fat percentage/body mass machine I can see some movement that way.

According to that machine, my BMR is 1385. Which lowered from when I started. I currently restrict myself to 1200 calories religiously so I’m in a deficit. I work out 5 days a week for about 90 minutes to 2 hours. This consists of cardio for about 30 mins and weight training the rest of the time. I just started weight training in December.

I try to restrict my carbs to around 50g a day and protein I strive to get over 80g a day. I’m planning on discussing my macros more when I see the nutritionist again. I’m trying not to restrict my diet too too much because I tend to binge. (Have not binged in a few weeks, I have an app that counts how many days it’s been πŸ˜›) Any body have any thoughts in the meantime? It’s hard not to want to eat crap when I’ve been stuck here in 180 land but I’m really trying to do my best to keep on keeping on. Thanks!

submitted by /u/bloomfield878
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DylLC4

No comments:

Post a Comment