Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Breaking a good streak

So I’ve managed to fill my 30 min exercise ring on my Apple Watch for the last 12 days straight but I’m going to have to break it and I’m really upset about it to be honest...

I’ve been walking for whatever amount of time is needed to fill the ring up and I’ve really been enjoying it.

The only reason I’m breaking it is because the weather is so cold I’m scared I’m going to fall since the pavements are so icy right now, I nearly fell on my walk last night.

I’m trying to make a habit of honest calorie counting on loseit and “closing all the rings” on my watch as my first step before obsessing over actual weight loss so I’m really bummed out right now...

I guess I’m looking for comfort or support or something. Or maybe “don’t be such a wimp and just go for a walk!”, I don’t know.

submitted by /u/rosieontheradio
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FV3b8I

No comments:

Post a Comment