Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Can lack of sleep cause lack of weight loss?

Will only getting 4/5 hours of sleep a night prevent weight loss? I’m working out 5 days a week, lifting, cardio, and I have hit a wall. I’ve lost over 40lbs in the last 4 months, but no matter how much i lose I can’t seem to lose my gut. At 5’10”, 186lbs as a 22yo male, the only hold up in my weight loss is my gut.

With all the working out I’m doing I’ve been expecting better results but not seeing them. Could my lack of sleep be preventing any further progress? I get up at 3:15 to do my workouts everyday but don’t fall asleep until we’ll after 10 each night. I’m assuming I’m not helping myself at all with that schedule.

submitted by /u/DAK00LA1DMAN29
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ApSIPk

No comments:

Post a Comment