Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Can't wait to see what I actually look like

I started my weight loss about 3 weeks ago because essentially I've never seen what I look like under all this. I've been overweight for every year of my life and I'm 23. I don't let it hold me back from enjoying my life but at the same time, I know that under this there is someone who visually matches the things I want to do in my life and will be able to keep up physically with all the ideas bouncing around my head.

So I had a Starting Weight of 398lb and at the moment I am at 387. I want to get down to 210 and I'm 6"3.

That's my numbers and I'll be back to update them every week for anyone who wants to keep up.

submitted by /u/KevinSev3n
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Wd9Gtw

No comments:

Post a Comment