Monday, January 21, 2019

Closely estimate your calorie deficite

I'm still learning. I re-calculated my tdee and deficites. I was burning up to 5-600 calories a day in the gym and eating around 1500 calories. My tdee then was around 3.5k. So my metabolism slowed down or wasn't burning fat, my weight loss stopped.

I lowered my work outs to a mere 2-300 calories, very light exercise, and noticed immediate results while increading my diet to around 2000 calories.

I do not eat much these days, I took up fasting. Liquid nutrients is essential to trying to eat 3k calories. X_x

Try and get the math down as accurately ad pissible for optimal results. 2-300 calories is 20-30 minutes of light work. I was in there burning up to 1k. You have to compensate with nutrition or you just crash. So imagine chasing a Gazelle, you got to eat that Gazelle after the hunt.

I wanted to expirement too, push my limits. I crashed hard after a few weeks of under eating amd burning excessive calories.

Cheers

submitted by /u/1337User2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2R4as8j

No comments:

Post a Comment