Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Finally going all out!

Hello! I am 22 Female 5’6 roughly I want to say 170 lbs (it’s been a while since I weighed myself).

This past summer I started calorie counting using MFP I was doing a great job keeping up but then I moved apartments and stopped doing it. I then decided instead of calorie counting to not eat past 7PM and to stay away from fast food. I was doing well until I got a full time job and for lunch that’s all I started to eat.

Now i’m entering a new semester at school going 2x a week from about 8am-8:45pm and a full time job working 8hrs I’m trying to find a good time frame to go work out and I think i’ve got it figured out but I know a weight loss journey isn’t just working out, diet plays a big part but with a full time job and being a full time student I’m seeking advice.

what should i do? should I meal prep? calorie count? what do some of you with busy schedules do to lose weight/stay in shape. any advice is helpful!

submitted by /u/toujoursbeIle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Ho1Vxw

No comments:

Post a Comment