Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Last time of starting over

Classic long time lurker, first time poster.. this is my accountability post. I have to lose weight. For my son, my physical health and mental health. I've done every diet out there - keto, Optavia/Medifast, intermittent fasting, liquid diet.. I've definitely lost weight on them. But then gained it back, plus some. I'm up 90 pounds since high school (8 years ago) and cannot continue living this way.

Little background just because I want all cards out, I'm happily married to a man who has one of those bodies where he thinks about working out and loses five pounds. He thinks I'm the most beautiful woman in the world so he never pushes for me to lose weight. Last year I had my son two months early due to preeclampsia. I know there's no medical proof on the mother causing preeclampsia but I blame my overweight pregnancy on my little dude coming to the world early. I played college softball so I never had to watch what I ate due to working out all of the time. But, I got burned out on working out so I don't even exercise, anymore. My mom has always been overweight so I grew up watching her do every fad diet in the book.

I want to change. Physically, mentally and emotionally. I don't want to have this hold that food has on me, anymore. But, I'm terrified of failing.. again. I guess I'm just looking for words of encouragement and maybe some tips on how to get on the right track. My plan is by this time next year to have reached my weight loss goal. Here's to this being the last time, hopefully, of starting over.

submitted by /u/lostmymarbles_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MfS6QP

No comments:

Post a Comment