Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year 2019! A look back at my weight loss from 2018...

Graph here: https://imgur.com/gallery/uljQe1t

I only had two "up weeks" on the year:

One week I gained a fraction of a pound. Eh, it happens. But then I went to Disney World for a 10-day vacation and came back 7 pounds down! So that ended up pretty well. My mind still boggles at that.

Then, on 12/5, I weighed myself and found that I was up FOUR pounds form the previous week. I moved the scale to a different part of the floor. 4 pounds. I was flummoxed (and depressed). I hadn't really been eating THAT differently, and if I was going to gain weight, it would have been the week OF Thanksgiving, not two weeks after. But then the next week when I weighed myself, I was FIVE pounds DOWN. (Net 1 pound down over the two weeks.) I know weights can fluctuate, but that seemed a little bit too statistically weird, so I changed the batteries in my scale and went on with my life.

Net loss, calendar year 2018 (Jan. 10 - Dec. 26): 68.4 pounds (281.8 to 213.4). Not as drastic or as awesome as some I've seen posted up on here, but I'm pretty pleased.

Last week, I wore a pair of 34-waist pants (OK, they were Izod "Stretch" dress slacks, but still) for the first time since I don't know when. Late 90s at least.

Keep on keepin' on, as Foxy Shazam sang.

submitted by /u/askingquestionsblog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2scCDbf

No comments:

Post a Comment