Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Has anyone received more attention from the opposite sex after losing weight?

Hi everyone. This is mainly directed towards women but other input is fine too. I am 20 lbs down in my weight loss and am losing weight mostly to get a bf. I want a normal weight bf so its only fair if I am normal weight myself. Even bought clothes to wear when im thinner, like nice body con dresses and shirts for encouragement. I wonder if anyone has recieved considerable attention from men since losing weight. I have never been hit on before ( I am almost 22 and female) so I am excited to see what kind of life that I will have after I am thin. Hopefully, the pretty young girl life! So did anyone receive more attention and did you like it? I think I would absolutely love it. I'd bask in the attention lol.

submitted by /u/luxorcairo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FGPiMd

No comments:

Post a Comment