Sunday, January 20, 2019

Having trouble trusting the process

F/28 SW:259lbs GW:155lbs CW:249

I’ve finally had that thing where something clicks and real change starts happening . I’ve committed to eating better, counting calories and eventually going back to the gym. I’m focusing on food first. And I lost 10lbs in 2 weeks!!! I’m super excited!!

But I’m having trouble being obsessive about the scale and measurements. Ugh. I know that the journey has ups and downs but every time I see the scale go up a pound I get so discouraged. I’m always scared I’m going to start moving backwards with my progress and go right back to who I was before.

One thing I’m making a point of changing is not weighing and measuring myself daily. I was wondering anyone else has advice for this. Maybe some articles or books on the mental side of weight loss? Any help is welcome! I’m super new to this

submitted by /u/Nocoeur
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CAF5wC

No comments:

Post a Comment