Sunday, January 20, 2019

So disappointing when you weigh after a week and find you've added a pound...

So I'm just starting out on my weight loss journey 5' 5'' F34 SW 217, CW 209.4 , GW 125. The first thing I did was change my lifestyle meal plan and give up processed sugar products, soda, alcohol and avoid fast-food. Then I started eating healthier cuts of meat such as chicken breasts and baked fish filet with lots of vegetables and hardly any breads, potatoes, etc. So mostly a higher fat protein diet ratio with little carb but not exactly dedicated keto program either, just common sense calorie counting. I keep track of my calorie amounts and it's always at a deficit.

My exercise routine has started out as a 7-day 35 minute high intensity cardio workout. I haven't missed a day yet, and I started this program on Dec 30, 2017.

Anyway, the first two weeks, I went from 217 pounds to 208 pounds and I was super happy. I thought well if I lose at least one pound or two pounds a week, I'll be satisfied and motivated to keep going. I weigh myself once a week so I don't overly obsess over it. So yesterday was Saturday, I'm expecting to be less than 208.... and unfortunately on two different weigh machines, I came to 209.4. I asked myself, what did I do wrong? What do I need to change? I have no idea what.

So my question is, does everyone go through periods where they don't see any change and then finally see some change as they continue living a healthier lifestyle?

submitted by /u/Mary_Pick_A_Ford
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Mjzi3h

No comments:

Post a Comment