Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Help with hair.

Hey Guys,

/M/ here, so this past year i had decide to lose weight the old fashion way by going to the gym and cutting my calories. It has worked and i reached my goal, but my hair has really thinned out and i need some help understanding which vitamins and foods I should start focusing on to help with regain it back. I understand that hair loss is one of the common cons of losing weight.

Throughout my weight loss journey I did not focus on eating the right foods or taking the right vitamins, but solo focused on losing the weight. without going into to much detail on my personal life, with work and a busy life, I really don`t have time to sit and plan out meals or go to the market as often as i would like. What is something simple that i can do like drink more milk or take vitamin XYZ to help start the ball rolling to focus more on my hair. Like, specifically which vitamins should i go out and buy.

submitted by /u/BeardedJJoe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Rurp0x

No comments:

Post a Comment