Sunday, January 13, 2019

How big of a difference does the last 10 pounds make?

I've been on my weight loss journey for about 6 months now and have lost a little over 25 pounds. I'm within 10 pounds of my goal weight but it's just been so hard to stay motivated lately -- I've fluctuated between 138-142 for over a month now (goal weight range is 128-132). Everyone talks about how hard the last 10 are and I've definitely found that to be true, mainly because I'm generally satisfied with how my body looks so I'm not as motivated to be strict with my calorie count. Every day I tell myself "oh it doesn't matter if I go over by 300, or if I eat at maintenance, it's just one day."

So for those of you who have reached your ultimate goal weights and lost the last 10, did you see a big difference in your body before and after the last few pounds? I've heard of the toilet paper effect and the thought of that happening excites me, I just need to buckle down and be strict again for a few weeks. I'm hoping for some motivation!

submitted by /u/bpurly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CnE0Zk

No comments:

Post a Comment