Sunday, January 13, 2019

Weight loss for the AF

I want to lose weight to get into the Air Force, however when I ask my parents if they can start buying stuff like lettuce and more vegetables to improve my diet they say “excercise is better” however I want to have a healthy diet and I’m currently walking about twice a week at the local park for a couple of hours at a time. I currently weight approximately 212lbs (5’7”) and want to get down to 165lbs before summer starts so I can make my goal of enlisting before the year is over.

Are there any good tips for excercising and losing weight, in addition I’m cutting calories. I’ve walked 7 miles in 2 hours for a few days this week and I’m not sure whether that’s enough or should I continue to do more.

My starting weight is approximately 212lbs at 5’7” and age 17.

submitted by /u/Nightwraith666
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2STTpY4

No comments:

Post a Comment