Friday, January 18, 2019

How do deal with VERY questionable work/sleep schedule?

So I've read everywhere that a good diet should come with a 'good' lifestyle (aka wake up at 6, exercice, breakfast, diner, snacks, supper and bed by 10-11) but what about people with very changing work schedule? This week i'm doing night shifts (12-8), next week I work 4 days from 4 to 12 and then one day 8-4 ... I don't have a standard sleep/work schedule.

I started a diet very recently and when I finish my night shift, I don't know if I should be eating a breakfast because it's early in the morning ... or consider it my supper since it's the end of my "day".

Is it extremely important for some serious weight loss to follow a 'standard' sleep schedule?

submitted by /u/Paradoxou
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W4PuJU

No comments:

Post a Comment