Saturday, January 5, 2019

How do I break a binge eating "trance"?

Hey there. I've lost 70 pounds on my weight loss journey over the last year, and it's been pretty consistent thanks to a healthy diet and consistent exercise, but trying not to restrict myself too much along the way -- just healthier choices with a couple of splurges a week, etc. But once or twice a month I will be at home and go into kind of a trance, and I'll just eat anything I can find in my apartment as fast as I can without being hungry or anything like that. Because my place is filled with not-too-bad-for-you food, it's not devastating, but I'll put down 700-800 calories or so before I can snap myself out of it, which is not fantastic.

Does this happen to anyone else? If so and you've figured out a good technique to curb it, could you share? The only think I can think of doing is leaving my house and going for a walk without my wallet or something when I feel the urge coming on, but I'm trying to combat these episodes in a more traditional way too.

submitted by /u/popbobsobrob
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GYNHTn

No comments:

Post a Comment