Saturday, January 19, 2019

I have gained and lost weight a million times

I have gained and lost weight a million times. I am frustrated because no matter what I do; whether it be a holistic or scientific or spiritual or tough-love approach I take to weight loss, I always end up regaining it (and no, 180lbs at 5'5 is not a "healthy" set point- this is definitely some psychological issue) It never stays off. Does ANYONE have any advice on how to make yourself keep it off once and for all? for example, do you think weighing myself everyday would work?? sticky notes reminding yourself you were fat...IDK anything. any tips on how to keep it off forever would be appreciated. im seriously in fear for my gallbladder because i know losing and gaining is super unhealthy.

thank you for any advice you can give me.

submitted by /u/brcnumber1fan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FAtl1b

No comments:

Post a Comment