Saturday, January 12, 2019

I keep slipping backwards and I don't know how to stop

I'm struggling. There has been a lot of crap in my life lately that I'm still trying to deal with. I stopped eating for two weeks because of everything. That was five months ago. My doctor sent me to a nutritionist at that point and I went to therapy for three months. I started going to the gym to try and escape my emotions. I lost 30lbs. I still haven't gotten over the thing that started these issues and am looking at going back to therapy. My problem is I find myself slipping between over eating to cope with my emotional distress/the emptiness I now feel or I just don't eat at all due to my adderall prescription. I'm new to the adderall but emotional eating is something I've done in the past. The nutritionist gave me loads of great food tips and tricks, it's just I either don't eat or I go back for more of something when I know I should have just stuck to my original portion. I plan to get back into the gym next week to go back to trying to escape the emotions. Eating and actually making myself walk to the gym are my biggest struggles currently. Does anyone have any suggestions on how deal with these and get back on track with my weight loss?

submitted by /u/Necessary_Research
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TLsGgt

No comments:

Post a Comment