Wednesday, January 23, 2019

I’m doing it!!!

Hi guys!!

Since my last post on here I’ve really started to commit to this weight loss thing. I’ve gone 9 full days of tracking and didn’t over eat my weekly limit of calories! I’ve been meal prepping AND even when I do have unhealthier meals I am making better choices (aka grilled chick fil a instead of fried is SO GOOD) So far I’ve only lost 1.2lbs but that’s in a week! I’ve also been drinking close to a gallon of water every day and it’s been making me feel so good! I feel like I’m finally going to be successful at this and it’s making me really happy. The big difference compared to the other times I’ve tried is I’m not giving up over one bad day. I’m committed to logging all my calories even if I go over for the day, walking on my breaks, drinking my water, and if I screw up one day I don’t treat it like the end of the world!!

Thank you guys for encouraging me on my first post here! I’m exciting to see where this journey takes me :)

submitted by /u/ivy_rose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CCurpm

No comments:

Post a Comment