Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Is it worth an enormous weight loss (60+ Lbs.) to look more attractive and desirable?

I'm torn. I am 5'2" and am 167 right now. I used to be 187 and have lost 20 lbs in 4.5 months. I am not happy with the progress/results. It has taken me too long to lose this much. And I feel inadequate. I am so petite and all this weight makes me look like a whale. But I do wonder if i were to lose another 60 lbs on top of of my 167 weight, would it be worth it? I wanna look like the models on the runway, where their thighs dont touch. Where any clothes they could ever imagine can fit on them. I have nothing. No friends, bf, etc. I want to look like those women as they have it all. Tomorrow since i ate a few calories too much ill just have some soup and small things (Under 1000 calorie day ) to make up for this. Im scared to see what id look like at 100 or less pounds, as ive never been normal weight. Im just not sure if its worth it. Eating isnt the issue, i can stop that if really needed but I am just not sure. Thoughts? This is a late night thought for me right now.

Heres my 20 lb weight loss comparison. I am unhappy with the results.

https://imgur.com/a/vi9rZPt

submitted by /u/luxorcairo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FvyrvD

No comments:

Post a Comment