Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Plateau explanation?

Hi guys, I'm really confused about plateaus when doing CICO. I see people commenting on multiple weeks with no weight loss. But how can that be possible when they're at a calorie deficit? Some people even report it happening with a large calorie deficit.

I don't understand the science about what's happening for them to stay the same weight for so long. What is happening to the deficit? How is their body making more energy to sustain the weight?

I've been trying to research it because I've hit my own "plateau" (only 4 days which I now realise is nothing) but I'm at a 1k deficit and walking 13km as well daily, for 3 months I've seen a steady decline, with occasionally a day with a stall.

submitted by /u/baramoogle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2AOzfbd

No comments:

Post a Comment