Thursday, January 17, 2019

Losing a little motivation! Could r/loseit provide their thoughts?

So I’ve been going through a weight loss journey these last few months. I included a picture of my starting point, where I was before, and where I am now.

Before - 08/10/18 Starting - 12/28/18 Now - 01/17/19

Since I started my personal training in November, I’ve dropped from 26.1% body fat to 23.1%.

I’ve lost a few pounds and I’ve gained 2.4 pounds of muscle.

The numbers are changing, but of course I’m getting discouraged because I can only see so much physical change. I don’t mean to sound impatient, I’m just wondering if you guys can notice anything or if I’m doing things right.

progress so far

submitted by /u/RiceCalculator
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FGBjF9

No comments:

Post a Comment