Tuesday, January 1, 2019

I’ve made it my mission to reach my goal weight and reward myself with sky diving.

Sometimes I just need a little bit of a push. Something that I’m actively working towards. And of course I’m working towards getting healthy, fit, and my goal weight. But working towards a number can get monotonous very quickly. So I decided to give myself some rewards for my weight loss. Not just the mirror rewards, or food rewards I’m talking about actual rewards.

And I need a bit of help thinking of good ideas.

I have two categories, one for weight milestones, and the other for dedication milestones. As both are important to me.

Weight isn’t weight lost, it’s my actual weight. And dedication includes being consistent for X amount of time with my tracking, meal prep, and exercise routine.

Here’s what I have so far but I need some help thinking of some more for dedication.

Weight Rewards:

  • 300lbs - Full body Massage
  • 250lbs - Out of state Hiking trip
  • 200lbs - Ski trip
  • 175lbs - Sky diving

Dedication Rewards:

  • 3 months - join a CrossFit gym
  • 6 months -
  • 1 year -

Edit: terrible mobile formatting and then edited again for even worse formatting

submitted by /u/bytemeagain
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Rmuuz5

No comments:

Post a Comment