Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Lost over a hundred pounds and gained more than half of it back.

Hi. I’m mostly posting this as a motivational tool and as a way to keep my accountable. I started my weight loss journey at 316 pounds(M 6ft 1in) a year and a half ago. I dropped down to 197 in July of 2018 which I was so happy for. But... I started to binge like a mofo and I gained 67 pounds back putting me at 264 pounds this New Years. I’m a bit angry at myself because I came so far and gained so much ground in regards to my unhealthy eating habits only to lose that same ground to junk food and a slothful lifestyle.

I’m hoping for some motivation and tips from the community on how I can move forward from here. This is what I did to get to 197 to begin with:

-Ate 1800 calories every day(give or take). -Ate the same three meals a day(makes bulk cooking and calorie tracking easier). -didn’t exercise at all(I have a active job).

I really need to get back on this weight loss horse. I had bought all new clothes and everything and now I can’t fit most of them anymore.

submitted by /u/cll52693
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TkTvI3

No comments:

Post a Comment