Monday, January 14, 2019

Motivation to get started. What was yours?

Hi! This may be a stupid question but... For those who have been successful but who have previously struggled with starting on your weightloss journey or sticking to your plan to hit your weightloss goals, what was the thing that finally gave you the motivation to get started on your weight loss journey and stay on your path (no matter how long it takes?). I see these one year... two year... three year stories and I'm in complete awe and admiration.

A bit of a background, I've yo-yoed give or take about 30 pounds over the last 5 years or so. Recently, i lost about 25 pounds, only to gain 15 pounds back. I've tried to talk myself into getting started again. Only to find my hand in the cookie jar (literally) by lunchtime.

I try my best to get into the routine of working out and getting healthy. After a few weeks it gets easier and easier. Then, out of nowhere I break my habit and find myself never quite hopping back on the horse after I've fallen off.

I also feel like, the more "social" I get, the most I fall off my path on my diet. Do you find yourself skipping events (happy hours, dinners, etc) as to not fall off?

I'm trying to figure out what has made me not commit and just go in "fuck it mode" after doing so well for an short amount of time and end up never sticking to my health/weightloss journey.

What keeps you going????

submitted by /u/Sharbubbles972
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QPpxKC

No comments:

Post a Comment