Thursday, January 24, 2019

Need advice on how to push passed the halfway mark.

I’m a 5’5” female, currently down 32lbs at 149lbs and want to lose around another 25lbs. I hovered around 150lbs for years and always struggled pushing past it in the right direction. I’m honestly not sure what it is. I usually do great up until this point and slowly fall back into old habits. Maybe it’s that the weight starts coming off slower and I get discouraged? Anyone else struggle with this? How did you overcome it?

On a side note, this is definitely the best I have ever done with weight loss. It has been a steady loss for a while now. If I’ve fallen off for a little bit I haven’t gotten discouraged and got right back into it. I’m not on any specific diet, just eating healthier and doing CICO.

submitted by /u/Cayjen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FWMpWT

No comments:

Post a Comment