Thursday, January 24, 2019

Need help and support for losing weight.

Hello everyone, hopefully im in the right place. I'm looking for help and support on losing weight. I am a US Army veteran who is on the wrong side of the scale. I am currently 450 pounds. I never thought that this would happen to me. I use to be super fit. When I was in the military I run2 miles in 13 mins and Max's out my push ups and sit ups. I am 29 years old and feel so lost. I am so overweight that I can not even walk a block without my back hurting. Any advice would greatly be appreciated. I am considering weight loss surgery. However, I would like to take the natural approach. Thank you and godbless.

submitted by /u/jayconblue2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2sMo8uY

No comments:

Post a Comment