Sunday, January 20, 2019

Pigging out is much more fun when you’ve “earned it”

My husband and I never go to eat because we’re broke. But today we have two eating events and I want to participate because...well like I said, we NEVER get to go out to eat. One of the events was Pho with friends, the other is a party catered by a nice restaurant. I wanted to eat Pho, but I really want to enjoy my time at the party without worrying too much about calories.

So this morning I had some blueberries and coconut silk for a whopping 75 calories, then a small portion of my bowl of veggie/tofu pho (saving most of the broth and noodles for another day) for 200 calories so tonight I get to eat 1700 calories and still be at max weight loss. I can have fancy drinks and appetizer and all the things I have consciously avoided for months.

These small accomplishments feel so good when not too long ago I’d have pigged out all day long without a second thought.

Keep at it y’all and thanks for the constant motivation.

submitted by /u/liluglee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FOLBDA

No comments:

Post a Comment