Saturday, January 19, 2019

So far I've lost about 20 lbs. Will my body look ok after all this weight loss? I am nervous.

So I am 5'2" and have lost about 20 lbs. But my weight can shift sometimes and makes me extremely nervous. I will be going to grad school in September and have never truly dated or been in a relationship ( I am almost 22) and I need to be in the best shape of my life as this is a fresh start and I need to look good. That is the main reason why I am losing weight. Not only do you feel better, but you can get a man easier! That is the #1 motivation. Not health at all. that comes with it, like a gift with purchase. Anyways, I am afraid my body will look like shit after I lose weight. I do weight workouts almost everyday when I can, and besides 7 hrs on my feet at retail that is my only exercise. Will my body look decent after the weight loss? here is a before and after of the results so far. thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/vi9rZPt

Also, what would you say my body type is? Apple shape? Inverted triangle? I have no idea, any guess is a good one

submitted by /u/luxorcairo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2sDyBsx

No comments:

Post a Comment