Thursday, January 17, 2019

[SV] 5’6” 26F. SW 248, CW 239. I made it down into the next group of 10s!

It isn’t much, but I’m incredibly proud of myself. I’ve lived most of my adult life accepting the fact I’m overweight. Even in high school I was at my lowest at only 180. Living with major back and heel pain because of my weight, this year I finally got sick of it. Since January 1, I’ve been going to the gym 3 times per week, meal prepping every Sunday, calorie counting with MyFitnessPal, and trying to fit in at least 1 hike per weekend if possible. I refused to make weight loss a New Years resolution, because those are only meant to be broken. I simply decided it was finally time to change my situation. I’ve had a hell of a week, struggling every night to eat the dinner we have made instead of going out to get pizza (I’m a sucker for Mod). However, every night I strengthen my resolve that this time I’m going to do it. I got on the scale this morning, 2 weeks and 1 day after weighing myself for the first time, and saw I was under 240, a feat I haven’t been able to accomplish in almost 6 years. I’m so proud of all the work I’ve been doing, and even though some days it’s almost unbearable I just keep my head down and try my hardest to focus on what’s important: enjoying my life, feeling comfortable in my skin, and living as pain free as possible. Thank you to this group for the continuing motivation!

submitted by /u/pdxbatman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TYm6U6

No comments:

Post a Comment