Thursday, January 17, 2019

SV/NSV: Officially 60lbs down, and my cheeks are parallel lines now.

60lbs down. It's been a hell of a nonlinear ride over the span of 2 years, gain and loss, and I plateaued at like 230-240 for a year due to depression, but I never gave up on the prospect of weight loss and here I am back at it. Now I'm 215 (scale read 214.8 this morning, i round up, but holy crap..). The paper towel analogy is very accurate, I notice my weight loss a hell of a lot more now, especially as I near the 200 mark.

My cheeks, for example, are parallel lines! Which is absolutely crazy to me, I have no idea what my face looks like under all my fat because I've been fat most my life... but i'm starting to see it, finally. The thing I began to notice in the mirror is that they don't puff out anymore... they're almost straight lines! I still have a bit of neck fat, and well, fat everything else, but the fact I can actually SEE parts of my jaw, and see my cheeks laying FLAT... holy crap. I'm so excited to see what my face actually looks like, beneath all this, it's almost like a sultry strip tease and I'm impatient to see the final bare result.

My weightloss method has been approximate cico -- aka i've been making a note of how many calories are in food and just trying to eat a sane amount for my height. I tried to do the exact counting thing but that just demoralized me and made me neurotic. Learning portion control and keeping educated about caloric density of what i'm eating seems to work for me.

submitted by /u/Planetable
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RxPrrK

No comments:

Post a Comment