Sunday, January 6, 2019

Tomorrow's THE Day -- Weight in Day: 0

Hello r/loseit community!

Tomorrow is the first [official] day of my weight loss journey. Since I graduated High School last May, I have lost about 25 lbs after years of struggling with my weight. The heaviest I had ever weighed was 330 lbs, which was around the time of graduation. After two months of experimenting with different foods and meals alike, I have decided that this year, I will be meal prepping the majority of my meals. This will both help with my overall food intake and complement my lack of time brought on by my school and work schedules. Today I cooked and prepped my meals for Monday through Thursday. Just in case you are interested, my meals for the week are;

- Breakfast; Peanut/Cocoa Breakfast Bars

- Lunch; Thai Peanut Chicken

- Dinner; Cod Fillet w/ Broccoli

- Grab-Bag; Baby Carrots and Celery Sticks

I want to reach my goal weight (or something close to it) this year. I think I can do it... maybe. In May, I am going to China for my first ever solo international trip to cap off my Freshman year of college. I would like to see myself around 280 lbs by then, at least. I think I have the drive needed to accomplish this feat and thus I will be posting here once a week updating you all on my progress. The reason for this? Accountability. Giving weekly updates will help me stay on track and I hope to inspire others as so many people on this sub have inspired me.

If anyone has any advice that they would like to give me as I begin my journey, don't hesitate to comment below as I will need all of the help and support I can get. Thank you all for reading and wish me luck!

- O

submitted by /u/Obstigo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FgjRHl

No comments:

Post a Comment