Saturday, January 12, 2019

Trying to beat the blues

Sorry but this is mostly just a rant.

My whole life has been a battle with food and my weight. About two years ago I was doing a lot better and making healthier choices. I lost a lot of weight but slowly gained it all back. I know I can lose it again and I've been working on my diet and exercise, but for me I can easily be defeated. I hate it. I sort of spiral into self destruction mode.

A few minutes ago I was out on a walk around my apartment when a stranger approached me to tell me I wasn't trying hard enough. He said he was a physical therapist and that my posture meant I was not doing any real work.

I was shocked an my mind just went blank. I didn't say anything and he just smiled and told me to try harder and then left. I know it's something so small and silly and I should have laughed him off but no, here I am, venting on the internet.

I am ashamed I let some stranger ruin my walk, so I'm going to go back out there and walk again.

Hopefully by the end of the year, I'll be posting weight loss pictures on this subreddit instead of rants.

submitted by /u/strangelinkage
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TLdbFk

No comments:

Post a Comment