Saturday, January 12, 2019

Have been looking around here for a while and have been really impressed by the stories so I thought I'd share a minor one of my own.

I've been struggling with weight loss for a while. I was doing well when I was moved back in with my parents a couple years ago after a job in another state ended. Having healthy home-cooked food was very helpful and I did lose about 20 or so pounds. However after I moved out again, the backslide started. When left to my own devices I didn't make good choices and now am realizing the gravity of the situation.

Lately I have been sticking to a habit of smaller portions and an trying to transition those portions to healthier foods as I attempt to cook for myself more often. But that's not what I want to say....
Today i went on a walk for the first time in a long time and I didn't stop!

I'm very proud of myself and it thanks to the encouragement in the little things you all show each other .

submitted by /u/themagicforloop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CsGEgr

No comments:

Post a Comment