Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Weight Loss & Your Wardrobe - What to do about clothes?

Hi all,

I'm at a point in my weight loss journey where none of my clothes fit me!

Exciting but also extremely frustrating. I feel dowdy and awful since my clothes are too big and hanging off me, and it's adding to my inability to see my progress. I recently too, washed a chap stick and it RUINED the clothes that were still kind of fitting me! AH!

I still have about 25 pounds or so to go until my GW and don't want to invest in a whole new wardrobe until I'm comfortable with where I'm at.

How do/did you guys deal with clothes?

Did you buy only a few new things?

Did you donate all of your old clothes? Did you hang onto a few things?

I'm not sure where to go from here, but it's getting harder and harder every day to look professional, feel good in my clothes, or be comfortable!

Thank you!

submitted by /u/shanialabeouf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2sxrEct

No comments:

Post a Comment