Tuesday, February 19, 2019

After almost 2 months, I'm officially down 10 lbs today!

I officially have lost 8 lbs today. I started on January 2nd at 209.6, and today I'm 201.6. When I hit 10 lbs I'm going to slowly move to maintenance calories for a little while to give my body a break. I'll probably add 150 calories per week until my weight loss levels off. Then I'll go back to the deficit.

This is the first time in years I've been able to stick to a diet. I read about owning your diet 100% and ignoring that little voice inside that's always trying to sabotage your health.

I've also been using the LoseIt app, which I'm very happy with. It doesn't have as many options as MyFitnessPal, but it runs much smoother on my phone. I was at around 1,750 calories a day at the start, and now I'm at 1,684. I've been losing an average of a little over a lb a week. I'm not sticking to any specific types of foods (like a Keto diet or vegan). I'm eating protein bars for breakfast and lunch just because it's easy to track, along with some flavored coffee, and I'm eating more healthy nutritious foods for dinner.

For exercise, I'm playing very active VR games on Playstation VR, such as Beat Saber, Knockout League, and Sprint Vector. It's the first exercise I've enjoyed in the winter.

The Happy Scale app has also been a big help. It helps you see where your weight is trending, so even if you have a day where your weight shot up a pound or two, you'll know you're still losing weight overall. The app is only for apple products unfortunately. If you you're on Android, I recommend recording your weight every day, and averaging your weight every week to get a more realistic idea of where your weight is really at.

submitted by /u/trustymutsi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IoCCMc

No comments:

Post a Comment