Sunday, February 10, 2019

Best resources for when you are trying to lose weight?

Hi all! I have been dieting and losing/gaining weight for over 5 years and have successfully kept off 40 pounds. While I was on my weight loss journey most of the resources I read were surrounding different diets or methods (keto and intermittent fasting) or habit building.

What are the best resources you personally have come across to read while losing weight? And what do you wish was out there for you to read? Generally what did you feel like you needed or feel like you need when losing weight?

I personally feel resources don't include the more emotional side of weight loss, or just something to tell you that its okay, and others have been through this before and still found success. I think something like a small story from someone else who struggled with binge eating would help me get through a time when I binge eat, and would empower me and help me keep going. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/lost_conscious
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UP43jx

No comments:

Post a Comment