Sunday, February 10, 2019

For people just starting out, it's important to not be embarrassed or ashamed about what you are doing

This is my first proper attempt at losing weight after my last failed attempt, I'm being much more conscious of what I'm eating, making small changes to the way I prepare food and buying low-sugar, low-salt, low-fat, etc. versions of foods I was eating anyway.

However one of the biggest changes I've made this time around is being more open and confident about my situation. I've accepted my faults and I've made a plan on how to improve them. For example whenever I would browse about weight loss, I would always use Incognito mode and throwaway accounts, I guess in my head I didn't want reminders of this stuff everytime I went to the computer.

Not any more though! The account I'm using to talk to you right now is my "official" or "real" reddit account and my profile on MyFitnessPal (same name as reddit) is chalk full of information about me. I've found surrounding myself with positive influences from this community and not hiding the goals in my life and from myself is helping so much, it's quite freeing. I highly recommend doing this!

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2tjef80

No comments:

Post a Comment