Saturday, February 16, 2019

BMI under 30 for the first time :)

Hi there

I have been a lurker here for a few months, since I started my own weight loss journey. I don't really have anyone to talk to about this IRL so I'd just like to share a few milestones that I have really and honestly cherished so far.

August 2018 - I finally decided I needed to make changes. My BMI had recently passed 35 and I just felt so down about everything.

November - I got my first "have you lost weight?" from a coworker. It literally made my week ^.^

Christmas period - I struggled, gaining 3kg/6lb back. Refocusing was hard, but I managed it, somehow.

February 2019 - Noticed that a lot of my clothes are now too baggy. Unfortunately I had to spend money on some new ones lol, but was so excited to be down 1-2 sizes on everything.

Today - First time I've weighed myself and my BMI is below 30, so I am officially not obese anymore :D Just overweight lol.

So far it's been by counting calories and making better choices, but I'm moving cities soon and definitely plan to join a gym once I get there! I have never set foot in a gym in my life, so I'm still kind of intimidated thinking about it to be honest. Does anyone have good tips/resources for people completely new to a gym?

24/Male 198cm/6'6

SW: 138kg/304lb CW: 115kg/253lb GW: 90kg/198lb

submitted by /u/xNicklaus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DI9vxK

No comments:

Post a Comment