Saturday, February 16, 2019

Questions for those losing weight but have IBS-A or IBS-C

28 F / 156 lbs / 5’ 4”

Hey all! I’ve been lurking here for a while after leaving r/xxfitness and everyone seems so nice and supportive! I’m excited to finally start getting involved!

However I have a question to which I totally apologize if it’s TMI, but I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome Type A (alternating). This week I realized I had been plateauing for three weeks despite tracking my calories as well as measuring and weighing my food. I finally realized that within those three weeks I had been having a spell of constipation (the opposite is usually my problem).

So I was wondering how those with IBS regulate it while on a weight loss journey since it can effect the scale as well as measurements because of bloating. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/tuxedolux
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SJsti0

No comments:

Post a Comment