Saturday, February 16, 2019

Honestly how am I not fatter?

Ignore my flair, I'm currently 5'0", 149 lbs. I recently gained back 12 lbs since just over a year ago when I was at my lowest. I tell myself every day I will track in MFP and eat 1200 calories. I know exactly how weight loss works.

Then my day goes just like yesterday. I plan a healthy dinner, I avoid sweets at work, eat my packed lunch and after dinner I'm at my calorie goal. Yay I did it!

But then I decide that I must eat 2 poptarts, then some wheat thins with two different kinds of cheeses in triple what the portion size should be, and then TWO MORE POPTARTS. I do shit like this almost daily, if I'm being honest, and I probably would have eaten more if my SO wasn't home.

I think this is binge eating. I don't know why I self sabotage. Sometimes I think I use the excuse that I'm not that fat so whatever, keep chowing. I have a bday in the near future and I've fantasized about what I might binge on. I need to stop this. My only saving grace is, as the title states, I eat so much so often it's amazing that I haven't gained even more.

Idk what I'm looking for here. Kinda venting, kinda wallowing. Happy Saturday everyone.

submitted by /u/obxt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DIlHP2

No comments:

Post a Comment