Sunday, February 17, 2019

Can someone please say something (anything) to help me get motivated to begin my work to my weight loss goals today?

I’ve gained and lost weight in a repeating cycle from age 18 to my current age of 34. I’m currently approaching the most I’ve ever weighed (although I’ve been at this weight many times) and I’m so disappointed in myself. I know once I force myself to detox from sugar and get moving that after a couple of weeks I will feel motivated to keep it up but I can’t seem to start. I’ve also suffered my whole life with depression that runs in my biological family but can absolutely be controlled by diet and exercise. It’s no surprise that when I eat a lot of sugar and don’t exercise the depression is worse. Unfortunately it makes it so much harder to change. It makes it hard to get out of bed or clean or cook or do anything. I have a high stress job that causes me to feel exhausted both physically and emotionally when I go home at night. I know I will have more energy to deal with my job and my life if I could just get started. I just can’t seem to find that will power.

submitted by /u/galencia19
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SWOMQo

No comments:

Post a Comment