Sunday, February 17, 2019

How to come back from a binge?

I did so well this week. Ate healthy, below 1600 calories, worked out every day. But old habits die hard. Tonight I easily overate by a 1000 calories. I craved pizza, but I denied myself and started eating other things. Binging. Literally stuffing my face with food. Although bananas, yoghurt, cherry tomatoes, eggs, a can of tuna and dark 85% chocolate are technically healthy, they're not when eaten in huge amounts.

I don't know how badly this binge will impact all of my work of the past week. It sucks. The only thing I can think of to prevent this next time is to indulge a little bit and to seek distraction before it happens.

How do you all deal with getting back on the weight loss path after completely fucking up?

submitted by /u/thatthirdaccount
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2tsuMqm

No comments:

Post a Comment